I don't know how to review this. There was stuff I liked and stuff I wasn't so keen on.
Let's start with the pros:
1) The developing relationship between the brothers; the younger three were close and seeing them grow closer to their older sibling was really cute.
2) Ben's willingness to change; even if it did take a while.
3) The camaraderie between many of the characters; Ben and Colin; Cade and Travis; Colin and Jason, the list goes on.
1) The length of time for Ben and Travis' relationship to bloom; it seemed a bit too quick in some respects, although Travis was very willing once he came around to the idea.
2) This is not necessarily about the book itself, but some of the characters: How they treated Travis at the dinner party.
I have come to notice that I like to read books that involve children in my m/m romances (One Small Thing) and that really helped me in this. They were all really great kids and I liked how they all grew and ended up really happy.